Plastic Box Warehouse stock a range of Really Useful Boxes, we have numerous sizes from 3L – 145L capacity. All of our Really Useful Boxes come with a lid which can be held securely in place by a locking member attached to the box itself.
The boxes can be supplied in a clear transparent material. This is our most popular option and allows you to quickly and easily identify the box contents.
As part of our range we have five separate sizes that accommodate office suspension files. This makes the product ideal within an office environment. We also have a range of four boxes specifically for CD storage, DVD storage and Multimedia storage.
Really Useful Boxes can be used for storing food, stationery, shoes, DVD’s, books and the large shallow boxes are great for under bed storage. Some of our boxes can also be used in conjunctions with foolscap files for home and office filing.
Really Useful Features
- Positively stacks with or without the lids.
- Strong enough to take a persons weight.
- Minimal wall taper to maximise storage capacity.
- Flat and reinforced bottom.
- Easy to operate anti tamper system.
- Locking mechanism to prevent the lid separating from the base.
- Transparent feature allows you to see the contents.
- You can mix and match different colours for base, lid and handles.
- Some sizes have an integral lip that allows suspension files to stand up erect.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Interstacking of the different capacity boxes.
The most popular sizes are our 35L, 48L, 64L and 84L Really Useful Box.
Why Choose A Really Useful Box?
But when you use Really Useful Boxes, you’re not just using any old box. They are designed to be tough, stackable and functional while remaining spacious inside. The corners and lids are strengthened to make them durable and able to take a fair amount of weight on top. In fact, they’re shaped to allow them to be piled high securely. And for maximum convenience, most of them have transparent sides and lids so you can see their contents without having to rummage around all your boxes to find the one you want – even when you get a colour-coded set.
If you’ve ever bought cheap storage boxes that become brittle with age and crack into shards, you’ll understand why it’s worth investing in boxes that will stand the test of time.
Typical Uses Of Really Useful Boxes?
- Industrial storage & handling
- Loft or garage storage
- Removal crates
- Kitting boxes
- Hot desking boxes
- Personal organiser
- Training box
- Toy box
- Return to base transit box
- Self storage box
- Television & film production storage
TV appearances include Big Brother, Silent Witness, Space Cadets, Hyperdrive
- Christmas decoration storage
- Hobby craft use
Including Quilting, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, etc.
- Food storage